Thread: Need help buying my first DSLR

Image Editing
    Yes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need help buying my first DSLR

Almost bought a Canon 400D a few years back, never went through with it.

Feel like I want to bite the bullet now and get one, but something a bit newer.

I did some research and this Canon EOS 250D looks like my best option even though I didn't want to spend more than $500

Is there any other alternatives around the $500 mark? I don't mind buying second hand, but I mean for $680 I mean I may aswell just buy that?

Image Editing
    Yes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Need help buying my first DSLR

Get a second hand body. For example, you can get a Canon 50D with unit lens for under $500 now. Ebay, Amazon, or anyplace. At the point when I previously began shooting, I got a used 30D. I utilized it for quite a long time, shooting in testing lowlight circumstances. Getting a 50mm f/1.8 helped a ton; it's just a $100.

Getting a fresh out of the box new best in class camera won't consequently make you an extraordinary photographer. You can do truly astounding things with any camera. What's more, the abilities you learn with a more seasoned Canon (or Nikon, or Sony, or Olympus, or whatever you pick) will continue on the off chance that you update later.