• Display
    Image Editing
    Yes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Phone camera info

.so far they have been all good photos ,but needing to know what type of phones you are using ,settings ,and if possible are any of you using apps to take better fotos than just the standard phone camera . I will be using my old iPhone 5 to take my photos ,what have you got.

Image Editing
    Yes
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Phone camera info

Quote Originally Posted by toyota2008 View Post
    .so far they have been all good photos ,but needing to know what type of phones you are using ,settings ,and if possible are any of you using apps to take better fotos than just the standard phone camera . I will be using my old iPhone 5 to take my photos ,what have you got.
    Great you are getting shots you like with the phone you're using. Late model phones do a pretty good job as long as you are not zooming too much.

I have a Nokia Lumia 950 XL. It's not the latest and greatest but it is 20 Mp and is handy to fall back on when I don't have my normal camera with me.

Post up a few of your shots and show us what you are doing with it.

Here's a shot I took a couple of weeks ago.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bridge over Leven.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	197.4 KB 
ID:	83433

Image Editing
    Please ask
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Phone camera info

I'm using Redmi Note 7, 42MP camera that does some magic and produces a 12MP file. Amazing in low light, and not terribly expensive. This one uses Samsung chip, RMN7 Pro has Sony chip I believe. Standard camera app is just fine, and Xiaomi put out system updates fairly frequently and pretty responsive to user feedback, especially more popular models as Notes tend to be.