Lost. Using Lr5/Affinity Photo/Pana Fz300
    Image Editing
    Yes with CC
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Pana FZ300 problem

Seems to a problem starting to surface with the shutter button sticking after lens zooming ; even just a touch. Takes a heavier push to free the shutter button but once free there are no dramas until the zoom level is moved/touched again
    The work around is use the less popular side button
    Can be fixed; maybe a warranty job in aust or between 200-300 dollars out of pocket

Mine has been at tecworks (Pana's fixers) for several weeks (too long ) waiting for answers from Pan Aust . Certainly not worth me paying $275 ! $70 for the quote is included so I lose that if the work is not done . No one cannot tell me they don't have a reasonable cost to fix without "inspecting" FS

Mine was bought in sept 2016 . The general thought is 2019 will bring a new versions .
    My Oly gear will be handed down to my daughter to use or SELL to help pay for the one month old rather expensive just to have daughter

So if your fz300 shutter button is sticky you now know why --- sorry!!

Image Editing
    Yes
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Pana FZ300 problem

Quote Originally Posted by IanB View Post
    Seems to a problem starting to surface with the shutter button sticking after lens zooming ; even just a touch. Takes a heavier push to free the shutter button but once free there are no dramas until the zoom level is moved/touched again
    The work around is use the less popular side button
    Can be fixed; maybe a warranty job in aust or between 200-300 dollars out of pocket

Mine has been at tecworks (Pana's fixers) for several weeks (too long ) waiting for answers from Pan Aust . Certainly not worth me paying $275 ! $70 for the quote is included so I lose that if the work is not done . No one cannot tell me they don't have a reasonable cost to fix without "inspecting" FS

Mine was bought in sept 2016 . The general thought is 2019 will bring a new versions .
    My Oly gear will be handed down to my daughter to use or SELL to help pay for the one month old rather expensive just to have daughter

So if your fz300 shutter button is sticky you now know why --- sorry!!
    It isn't.. sorry for you! (I have 4 grown up daughters and you can't tell me much about them either)!