• Display
    Image Editing
    Yes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Just Arrived

I have loved using my metal detector for the last 5 years,but with decreasing finds and worn out shoulders I am looking to photography to give me my needed outdoors fix with photographic finds

I do have some questions but will not ask them here

I am looking forward to learning

Thanks for your help

Jim Tom

Image Editing
    Yes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Hello Just Arrived

Not One Peep - a sign of things to come

How do you unsubscribe - Goodbye!!!

Lost. Using Lr5/Affinity Photo/Pana Fz300
    Image Editing
    Yes with CC
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

G'day Jim. Sadly the great old forums have been or are being taken over be other online platforms, even though forums are still the better place to learn photography while face(less)book is likely the worst
    Not sure you last sentence will be too appreciated by the few active members ---- should have been here 8/10 years ago . Nothing to have get 20-30 new post everyday -- most of the 30-40 overnight lookers would be from overseas and are only here for the free info .

Yep, lots of takers but very few givers.

Image Editing
    Yes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IanB View Post
    G'day Jim. Sadly the great old forums have been or are being taken over be other online platforms, even though forums are still the better place to learn photography while face(less)book is likely the worst
    Not sure you last sentence will be too appreciated by the few active members ---- should have been here 8/10 years ago . Nothing to have get 20-30 new post everyday -- most of the 30-40 overnight lookers would be from overseas and are only here for the free info .

Yep, lots of takers but very few givers.
    Yeah it is a pity that the view to post ratio is only about 2%, not sure why that is. The best way to learn and improve is to join the forum and join in the discussions. You don't need to have amazing images before posting them. We learn best from our mistakes as well as getting different perspectives / suggestions from other active members.