Image Editing
    Yes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Howdy

Hi,

Quick intro, name is Joe and I'm in the South Gippsland area of Victoria. I picked up a camera a few years ago which was the first time since I was 20 which was just after I finally managed to buy my ideal SLR - just before digital hit the scene. I like to think my main style is rural landscapes, however seem to get asked to, or end up taking social pictures and sports shots as well. Currently shooting with a Nikon D7100 as the main body.

I carry a camera with me to most places, but love getting off the beaten track into more remote spots, something I'll be looking forward to more later this year after updating my car to a better 4WD

Image Editing
    Yes
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Howdy

Quote Originally Posted by Cottoneyes View Post
    Hi,

Quick intro, name is Joe and I'm in the South Gippsland area of Victoria. I picked up a camera a few years ago which was the first time since I was 20 which was just after I finally managed to buy my ideal SLR - just before digital hit the scene. I like to think my main style is rural landscapes, however seem to get asked to, or end up taking social pictures and sports shots as well. Currently shooting with a Nikon D7100 as the main body.

I carry a camera with me to most places, but love getting off the beaten track into more remote spots, something I'll be looking forward to more later this year after updating my car to a better 4WD
    Good on you, I like to do just about everything and would be pleased to see your photos.

Image Editing
    Please ask
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome aboard Joe.

I look forward to seeing some of your shots.

Cheers Nate

Image Editing
    Yes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A Welcome to you also,

I never get tired of some one uploading their shots, it's always good to see what other people snamp, so go for it.

Les