Image Editing
    Yes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Howdy

Hey peeps

My name is Sarah and have been interested in Photography since I was a youngen but never had the patience for it until recently.

I have a Canon 700D and i spend most of my time taking pictures of the sky and the ocean with a bit of the city thrown in. I am not really into taking photos of people but i like their silhouettes.

I joined here to chat to other people that have a similar interest and for some tips on how to take great pictures

Image Editing
    Yes
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Howdy

Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne View Post
    Hey peeps

My name is Sarah and have been interested in Photography since I was a youngen but never had the patience for it until recently.

I have a Canon 700D and i spend most of my time taking pictures of the sky and the ocean with a bit of the city thrown in. I am not really into taking photos of people but i like their silhouettes.

I joined here to chat to other people that have a similar interest and for some tips on how to take greqt pictures
    Welcome Sarah.
    We're all still trying to work out how to make 'Great' pictures. What appeals to one, won't necessarily appeal to others.
    I'm sure we can help with the basics, after that it's important to be able to put your own twist on things how you see them and what interests you.
    I try to look at what others do, enjoy their work and learn, but retain a style of my own.

Image Editing
    Please ask
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Howdy

Welcome aboard Sarah.

I started out with a Canon 700D myself a few years back. It's a great camera to start out with and learn.

I look forward to seeing your work when you start posting.

Cheers Nate