User Tag List

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  • Thread Tools
  • Share
  • Display
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Pomona, QLD
    Posts
    269
    Image Editing
    Yes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    A Rainbow and a River

    Just a few quick photos from the past couple of days. One from a lookout near me, looking East towards Noosa, and the others from a lookout in Noosa, looking West back towards my place!

    Canon 7D, 17-40 f/4L and 70-200 f/4L IS USM.








  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Devonport Tasmania
    Posts
    5,478
    Image Editing
    Yes
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: A Rainbow and a River

    All good Jamin. Particularly like the light effect with the rainbow.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Pomona, QLD
    Posts
    269
    Image Editing
    Yes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: A Rainbow and a River

    Quote Originally Posted by closei View Post
    All good Jamin. Particularly like the light effect with the rainbow.
    Thanks mate. No effect used that's just how it looked. Probably wouldn't have taken the shot otherwise

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Devonport Tasmania
    Posts
    5,478
    Image Editing
    Yes
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: A Rainbow and a River

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamin View Post
    Thanks mate. No effect used that's just how it looked. Probably wouldn't have taken the shot otherwise
    I wasn’t suggesting you put the effect there, but you captured it well. Good spotting.. and you ‘had to be there’!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Pomona, QLD
    Posts
    269
    Image Editing
    Yes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: A Rainbow and a River

    Quote Originally Posted by closei View Post
    I wasn’t suggesting you put the effect there, but you captured it well. Good spotting.. and you ‘had to be there’!
    Ah ok sorry I misunderstood. Thank you, yes normally I'm at home thinking, 'should I check out that rainbow...? Nah it's probably just another boring one....'

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Yulara NT
    Posts
    103
    Image Editing
    Please ask
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: A Rainbow and a River

    Hey Jamin,

    Nice shot, I too like the rainbow one. If you could have got back a little further or shot it slightly wider to include more of the fence and gate it would have been a cracker. The gate leads my eye into the shot but unfortunately it is a little cut off at the bottom.

    Cheers Nate

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Pomona, QLD
    Posts
    269
    Image Editing
    Yes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: A Rainbow and a River

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate_Patterson View Post
    Hey Jamin,

    Nice shot, I too like the rainbow one. If you could have got back a little further or shot it slightly wider to include more of the fence and gate it would have been a cracker. The gate leads my eye into the shot but unfortunately it is a little cut off at the bottom.

    Cheers Nate
    Thanks Nate and yeah I agree. As per usual I was rushing to get the shot before the scene changed (I am hopeless at planning and preparing!) and cut out too much of the bottom in order to get the rainbow in (need a wider angle lens!). Thanks for the feedback mate

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •