• Display
    Image Editing
    Yes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Acrobatic Cats

My first post in this section and it's mainly for the cat lovers out there... my boys playing on the roof in the early morning

Canon 7D, 70-200 f/4L IS USM

Image Editing
    Yes
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Acrobatic Cats

Ha looks like pretty serious playing.. but they do that.

We’ve just got a new kitten and she’s driving the 6 Year old crazy with wanting to ‘play’.

Still pretty sad having lost Monty last week after a dog broke into the yard and frightened him out of the enclosure. He hasn’t returned and we suspect that he didn’t survive that first night away from home. There are a lot of cat haters in the neighbourhood. We letterboxed extensively, put up posters and listed on missing pets page on Facebook. Not a single sighting.

I like your photos of your ‘fellows’. They can be very entertaining!

Image Editing
    Yes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Acrobatic Cats

Quote Originally Posted by closei View Post
    Ha looks like pretty serious playing.. but they do that.

We’ve just got a new kitten and she’s driving the 6 Year old crazy with wanting to ‘play’.

Still pretty sad having lost Monty last week after a dog broke into the yard and frightened him out of the enclosure. He hasn’t returned and we suspect that he didn’t survive that first night away from home. There are a lot of cat haters in the neighbourhood. We letterboxed extensively, put up posters and listed on missing pets page on Facebook. Not a single sighting.

I like your photos of your ‘fellows’. They can be very entertaining!
    Thanks Closei, glad someone out there likes cat photos too! Don't give up on Monty just yet. I've read so many stories of cats returning home weeks and even months after they have disappeared. They're resilient creatures that's for sure. Hope he turns up soon, I know all about cats going missing, it's a nightmare