User Tag List

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  • Thread Tools
  • Share
  • Display
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia
    Posts
    533
    Image Editing
    Yes (default)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Just being a pup!

    What else would a pup do? (it's been a while since I lasted visited)


    Processed & cropped from raw file in Capture One. Resizing & sharpening for web display was done in Olympus Viewer 3.


    This was the original from the E-M1 Mk II & 40-150 Pro lens with fairly contrasting light just using Normal Picture mode in Aperture Priority
    (had to test the new camera on something ).




    Photos are found in my Four Thirds User gallery.


    Thanks for looking.
    Ross
    I fiddle with violins (when I'm not fiddling with a camera).
    I use Olympus OM-Ds E-M1 & E-M5 plus Stylus 1

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Devonport Tasmania
    Posts
    5,125
    Image Editing
    Yes
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Just being a pup!

    Curiosity plus. Cute little fellow.

    Recon you might have been able to get a bit more out of shadows and highlights if you wanted to.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia
    Posts
    533
    Image Editing
    Yes (default)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Just being a pup!

    Quote Originally Posted by closei View Post
    Curiosity plus. Cute little fellow.

    Recon you might have been able to get a bit more out of shadows and highlights if you wanted to.
    Thanks but I have pulled up the shadows by 45% & pulled back the highlights by 75%. I'm not sure I'd want to see more of the background really though.
    Ross
    I fiddle with violins (when I'm not fiddling with a camera).
    I use Olympus OM-Ds E-M1 & E-M5 plus Stylus 1

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Devonport Tasmania
    Posts
    5,125
    Image Editing
    Yes
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Just being a pup!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ross the fiddler View Post
    Thanks but I have pulled up the shadows by 45% & pulled back the highlights by 75%. I'm not sure I'd want to see more of the background really though.
    Fair enough, you did pretty well with such a contrasty image to start with. I suspect you'll get plenty of opportunities with that little fellow around.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia
    Posts
    533
    Image Editing
    Yes (default)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Just being a pup!

    Quote Originally Posted by closei View Post
    Fair enough, you did pretty well with such a contrasty image to start with. I suspect you'll get plenty of opportunities with that little fellow around.
    Yes, she's a feisty little pup, & the other dogs here.
    Ross
    I fiddle with violins (when I'm not fiddling with a camera).
    I use Olympus OM-Ds E-M1 & E-M5 plus Stylus 1

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •