Image Editing
    Yes
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: My photos

Quote Originally Posted by IanB View Post
    4 or 5 files certainly makes more sense then using a camera like a automatic firearm or even worse, an automatic shotgun lol. So many photos we see online are just purely good luck and no skill. Apart from some moving subjects; burst photography is not a good teacher.
    I don’t think it’s meant to be. We’ve just got to treat it as another useful tool. I can’t think of a reason to use it on anything other than moving subjects. Birds in particular can change their position in the blink of an eye and that can mean the difference in getting a shot of it or not. I also find that typically the second or third frame in a burst is sharper than the initial set up. However there are certainly limitations in using it in low light.. it doesn’t sync well to most flash units. Despite this it’s like everything else, you just need to understand the limitations of the equipment and work within them.

Image Editing
    Yes with CC
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Re: My photos

Young magpie lark in the back yard "doing the ironing" (??) . There hasn't been any other young birds this year.
    Has ended up a bit too busy -- should have left the outside photos rectangle or maybe used a couple less files
    all one click at a time -- could used most of the other files

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017 10 0265-1.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	133.6 KB 
ID:	81137

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 185862636465666768